top of page
This website was created by VetPartners UK

Pet Travel News

Current EU passports for your pet are no longer valid after 1 January 2021

๐Ÿ’ก Animal Health Certificates (AHC) will be required for pet dogs, cats and ferrets

๐Ÿ’ก You can obtain an AHC from a government certified official vet (OV) which some of our vets are!

When do I need a AHC and how do I get one?

๐Ÿ’ญ 10 days after the date of issue for entry into the EU

๐Ÿ’ญ A single trip for entry to the EU

๐Ÿ’ญ Onward travel within the EU for 4 months after the -date of issue

๐Ÿ’ญ Re-entry to GB for 4 months after the date of issue. - More info can be found here:

Please send us an email to and we can answer any questions you have on the changes.

bottom of page